Electrical Designer - Hudson, MA
|November 19, 2012 - January 20, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Our Hudson, MA location is currently accepting resumes for a full time Electrical Designer.|
|Duties:||• Works independently (with limited technical guidance), performs electrical design functions and calculations in branch circuit design, motor feeder design, sizing of over current protection, raceway fill, separation of Class 1, 2 and 3 circuits, as well as other aspects of compliant electrical code designs.|
• Performs on-site field verification of existing systems.
• Interfaces with CAD lead to prepare complete construction drawings.
• Coordinates with other disciplines throughout design phase of projects.
• Lighting design including calculations, layouts, and energy compliance.
|Qualifications:||• Minimum of two years experience as an Electrical Designer|
• Knowledge of new and/or existing commercial, light industrial, and high-tech manufacturing facilities.
• Semiconductor tool install experience highly desired
• Knowledge of National Electrical Code requirements.
• Design of feeders/branch circuits.
• Design of telecom, security, and/or life safety systems.
• Computer skills with MS Windows XP, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Proficient use of AutoCAD required, 3D a plus.
• Effective communication and impromptu problem solving skills.
• Ability to work efficiently in a cost-effective and timely basis.
• Understanding and skill in assessing a customer’s requirements/needs in the field.
• Tool Install experience is preferred.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Technology or Engineering
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.